Job title : Assistant Manager
Company name: C&R Management Group (CRMG)
Location: Woodburn Place Apartment Homes (Woodburn, OR)
Pay Range: $21.00 to $22.00/hr. DOE
Schedule: FT, Friday-Tuesday, 9AM-6PM
Job Type : full time
Assistant Manager Description:
C&R Management Group is looking for an Assistant Manager II with amazing attention to detail and exceptional customer service for the brand new lease-up apartment community of Woodburn Place Apartment Homes. You will be assisting the Property Manager with day-to-day management including marketing, maintaining property integrity, screening prospective residents, collecting rents, serving notices, developing reports, and preparing agreements, as well as support and filling in for the leasing agent to lease apartments, answer phones, and tour prospects.
Weekly Contracted hours: 40 hrs.
What we’ll do for you as the Assistant Manager (Employee Benefits)
- Make sure you’re covered – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and Colonial Life Voluntary Insurance options (first day of the month following 60 days of continuous employment)
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future – The opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program.
- Assistance with work/life balance – Employee Assistance Program
- Give you a break – Paid Sick time, Vacation, and eight (8) paid Holidays!
- Reward you – Opportunity to live onsite with a 25% discount on rent.
What you will bring as an Assistant Manager II
- Two (2) years of previous customer service experience (required).
- One (1) year of previous property management experience (required).
- One (1) year of previous leasing experience (required).
- Two (2) years of previous apartment lease-up experience (preferred).
- Previous Entrata Property Management Software experience (preferred).
- Basic experience with MS365 including Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and high energy.
- Awareness and ability to adhere to all landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing, and safety protocols.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation to travel between properties.
- A current valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and proof of auto insurance.
*A Skills Assessment test will be conducted prior to extending an offer.
C&R Management Group is a third-party property management company that provide services in Oregon and Washington. Take a look at our core company values and see if we might be a good fit for you in your next career step. Learn more about C&R Management Group here – www.crmgco.com/about/
C&R Management Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.