City Bank job circular 2022 has been published on the official website Head of Islamic Banking (FVP/SVP/EVP) of City Bank in the recent news by The City Bank Limited. I think this is the best chance for all unemployed people who want to work abroad.
Job position: Head of Islamic Banking (FVP/SVP/EVP)
Company name : City Bank
Location : Dhaka, Bangladesh On-site
Employment status : Full time
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Dateline: August 14, 2022.
This role is responsible to Formulate and Implementing a collaborative business model that engages all business wings to attain the overall Islamic banking business target; to Ensure achievement of overall Islamic Banking Revenue, to Engage all the distribution channels in acquiring deposit & serving customers, and Collaborate with all channels to book overall asset target. To make strategic decision to develop and update required products by evaluating market conditions from time to time, to Govern training to all stakeholders on the Islamic banking process and product
• Managing external stakeholder (Govt. and Shariah regulatory bodies)
• Formulate business strategy and target
• Drive to attain business
• Collaboration & engage all wings in IB business
• Initiate new business opportunity
• Managing people
• Update Top Management on business progression & new initiatives
Formulate business strategies and plan
• Develop country business strategy and plans, set strategic goals and objectives for Islamic Banking development & market expansion
• Plan annual business target and allocate Islamic Banking business budget to all business wings coordinating with finance and respective business heads
Monitor & Support Business Performance
• Monitor product, process and Shariah related support to business wings to attain set business budget
• Monitor coordination with cross-functional business teams for achieving business their target
• Monitor coordination with treasury and other business heads for maintaining optimum Investment Deposit ratio (IDR) to ensure higher return for depositor
• Monitor Ensure all staff is adequately educated/ trained to provide positive support to the division in terms of sales, product development, risk management and operations.
Product market development, Product Branding & Communication and Compliance
• Direct different projects and campaigns within the Bank, which will add value to the process or open new opportunity of business as when and required.
• Plan Islamic Banking branding & market positioning strategy and direct to implement marketing, communication and visibility enhancement programs
• Monitor division is in compliance to internal policies, directives and guidelines from Central Bank and Shariah Supervisory Committee
• Monitor Islamic Banking coordination with Central Bank and Shariah bodies on policy issues time to time
• Ensure effective communication of the product, proposition and marketing activities in internal and external media so that all the sales channels and target customers are well aware of the programs and features
• Communicate proper MIS to all stakeholders
• Update top management with proper business data to take strategic decision
• Drive different campaigns according to business need
• Monitor performance of all channels
• Analysis the vintage of different channel sourced accounts and their performance for probing more revenue generated areas
• Coordinating business operations to manage operational costs
• Identify new potential target area and untapped market to increase penetration of liability products sale
• Strategize incentive structure for different channels for ensuring budget achievement
• Ensure contribution and gain in the collaboration matrix
• Monitor product wise revenue and take necessary measurement about revenue leakage
• Design campaigns for cross selling.
Statutory Audit Management
• Monitor that all the process and product guidelines are in line with central bank and Shariah guideline
• Liaison with regulatory and shariah bodies
Education & Experience:
• 4 years of Graduation or Masters in Business discipline from a reputed university.
• At least 9 years of Banking Experience.
• Candidates having degree on Islamic Banking will be preferred.
• Basic understanding of Islamic Banking modalities.
• Sound knowledge about Islamic Banking Operation, Islamic Banking Deposit & Investment Products.
• In depth knowledge about Islamic Shariah Principles
• Well aware of global practice of Islamic Economics, Islamic Banking and Islamic Banking Products.
• Good planning skill having
• Leadership and people management skill
• Effective communication skill
• Leadership & team management skill
• Professional integrity
• Dynamic and confident
• Passionate about positive change
• Good at maintaining contacts and networking
• Proactive and team building ability
• Matured & compose