Job title: Community Manager
Company name: C&R Management Group (CRMG)
Job Type : Full-time
C&R Management Group is looking for a Community Manager with amazing attention to detail and exceptional customer service for an apartment community. You will be responsible for the property day-to-day management including marketing, maintaining property integrity, screening prospective residents, collecting rents, serving notices, developing reports, and preparing agreements. You will have a separate office at the property.
Pay Rate: $26.00/hr.
Schedule: FT, Monday-Friday
Weekly Contracted Hours: 30 hrs.
What we’ll do for you as the Community Manager (Employee Benefits)
- Make sure you’re covered – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Employer-paid Life Insurance and Colonial Life Voluntary Insurance options (first day of the month following 60 days of continuous employment).
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future – Opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program.
- Assistance with work/life balance – Employee Assistance Program.
- Give you a break – Paid Sick Time, Vacation, and eight (8) paid Holidays!
- Reward you – Opportunity to live onsite with a 15% discount on rent.
What you will bring as the Community Manager
- Two (2) years of previous customer service experience is required.
- One (1) year of previous property management experience is preferred.
- Previous Entrata Property Management Software experience is preferred.
- Basic experience with MS365 including TEAMS, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Ability to perform bookkeeping tasks involving collecting rent, preparation of reports, agreements, etc.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to learn quickly while paying attention to detail.
- Available for after-hours emergencies.
- Understand and administer landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing Laws, and safety protocols.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation to travel between properties.
- A current valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and proof of auto insurance.
*A Skills Assessment test will be conducted prior to extending an offer*
C&R Management Group is a third-party property management company that provide services in Oregon and Washington. Take a look at our core company values and see if we might be a good fit for you in your next career step. Learn more about C&R Management Group here – www.crmgco.com/about/
C&R Management Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.