Demand Marketing Manager Job Circular form PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software.
With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
About the Role:
As Demand Marketing Manager- Acute Market, you will lead the demand generation strategy, execution, and optimization of high-performance programs that are designed to bring new opportunities to the Sales team and help them close. Your passion for lead generation, marketing automation, sales enablement, and buyer experience will shine through as a leader in helping to grow the business. You also get excited by understanding the business goals of our prospective buyers, simplifying their buying journey, and offering up solutions to help them meet their goals.
You are ideal for this role if:
· You have done a bit of everything in B2B demand generation and love the challenge of turning a prospect into a buyer
· You are results-oriented and can’t wait to get into work the next day to see how the campaign you just launched is performing and what adjustments you can make to improve performance
· You understand how complex the B2B buyer journey is and love the opportunity to make it simple
· Isolated content, passive content hubs and dead-end paths are the stuff of nightmares
· You have good ideas, you want to try them and are not afraid to try these new things, even if they fail
· You love learning! You get excited about diving into the data to make better decisions
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy what you do, and that passion for Marketing spreads to those you work with
· Deliver effective marketing campaigns designed to meet the revenue objectives in the most cost-effective way
· Design multi-channel acquisition and wallet-share tactical programs that accelerate buyers through sales funnel
· Work with Industry, Product Marketing, and Business Development teams to turn insights into tactical GTM plans
· Own the lead generation results by forecasting outcomes and ensuring you are delivering results that match or exceed the forecast
· Work collaboratively with Sales and other key stakeholders to integrate activities into a unified buying experience for the customer and keep the team updated with key metrics and revenue forecasting
· Work with the Marketing Communications and Creative teams to build a strong content strategy
· Collaborate with Marketing Operations and other shared services teams for successful and timely launch of programs
· Work with media partners on joint programs and advertising as it pertains to demand generation activity
· Work with our Digital team and external agency partner to maximize performance of PPC tactics (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook)
· Create engagement and conversion strategies for corporate events and tradeshows
· Use performance data to select the best performing channels, maximize engagement and optimize conversion for all stages of the buyer journey
· Leverage prescriptive marketing tactics to remove friction from the buying experience and lower sales cycle time
· Manage your programs on a day-to-day basis and ensure they are coming in on time and on budget
You should have:
– 5 years+ campaign management experience. This includes planning, budgeting, forecasting, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
– Experience with executing evergreen and nurture campaigns.
– Demand Marketing Manager A solid understanding of the B2B buyer journey and how it relates to demand campaigns.
– Self-directed and effective while working independently or cooperating cross-functionally,
– Experience working with Sales and CSM teams toward common revenue generation goals
– Possess excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary.
– Creative thinking to identify fresh, forward-thinking techniques to reach lead generation and revenue goals
– Experience with commonly used marketing tools including web-based collaboration tools, CRM, and marketing automation systems (Salesforce.com, Marketo, and/or HubSpot) is an asset.
– Previous experience in the Acute and/or Payer Healthcare Industry and/or SaaS-based companies is preferred.
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
Job Category : Full-time
Demand Marketing Manager Post Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.