Job Title: Finance Assistant,
Company Name: Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank
Operations, Woodsville, NH, US
18 days ago Requisition ID: 1166
Employment status : Full Time
Operations Center, Woodsville, NH
Finance Assistant Job Posted by Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is a community bank in New Hampshire that serves the financial needs of businesses and consumers in the area. Currently, we are looking for a full time Finance Assistant in our Operations Center. This is a Monday through Friday, daytime position. As a member of our Finance team, the Finance assistant will be responsible for the processing of accounts payable, wire transfers, correspondent banking/funds transfer and assist in financial reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to start or enhance your career in accounting or finance! College students and recent graduates welcome to apply Finance Assistant Job
Finance Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Monthly prepaid/accrual process
- Process corrections to monthly computer generator entries and reconciliations.
- Prepares, reviews and maintains daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Process accounts payable and wire transfer functions
- Assist with annual budget and financial audit preparations
Finance Assistant Job Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use and learn computer-based systems
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Student loan and tuition assistance
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is a locally owned and operated community bank, serving the people, businesses, and communities of northern New Hampshire and northeastern Vermont. The bank has nine North Country offices, located in the communities of Woodsville, Piermont, Lisbon, Littleton, Lancaster, Plymouth, and Franconia, New Hampshire. It offers a wide variety of deposit and loan products to meet its customers’ everyday banking needs, as well as modern companion services, like internet and mobile banking, bill payment, and person-to-person payments, that make doing banking and managing money more convenient than ever. And, maybe most importantly, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank’s staff is highly trained and motivated to provide its customers with quality customer support to help them reach their goals and ‘Balance Everything’.