Head of Investment Strategy
Head of Investment Strategy, At Divvy Homes, we’re building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that’s more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
We are looking for a Head, Investment Strategy to join the Operations team. As our Head, Investment Strategy, you will build, lead, and manage our investment strategy with a focus on portfolio health and capital allocation strategy. You have a great analytical mind with strong business acumen and experience in residential real estate investing. Reporting to our Head of Acquisitions, you will collaborate closely with our Chief Operating Officer, Head of Pricing, and other Divvy leaders to shape our investment strategy in existing and new markets, measure portfolio outcomes, and define our capital allocation framework. You see the big picture of the nuances and details behind the numbers and help executives set the long-term strategy.
As our thought leader in Investment Strategy, you understand residential real estate markets deeply, and are willing to get into the details and understand the macro and financial drivers involved. You should bring investment strategy experience from a single family REIT, I Buyer, commercial real estate firm, investment banking or consulting. Solid understanding of SQL would be a nice to have, but not a must.
- Collaborate with executive and other Divvy leadership on investment strategy
- Focus on building out an investment strategy infrastructure and process to drive decision effectiveness
- Serve as the thought leader on all Divvy portfolio performance (yield, home quality, operating costs, LTV)
- Monitor market trends in asset values, supply / demand fundamentals, and produce and execute action plans to match market shifts
- Develop internal feedback loops to the Pricing and Business Operations teams
- 5+ years experience from a REIT, iBuyer, commercial real estate firm, investment banking or consulting
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with quantitative investing and portfolio construction
- Systems thinking and strong bias towards action
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Startup mentality, growth mindset and eager to solve complex problems
- Nice to have: knowledgeable of querying languages such as SQL. Bonus: Snowflake SQL syntax, Python, R
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment. Are you interested in salary information for this job? Yes/No