Office Administrator Job Details
Requisition Number: OFFIC001541
Company name: Inteliquent, A Sinch Company
Posted: August 5, 2022
Location : Chicago, IL 60661, USA
Job type: Full time
Sinch Voice, formally known as Inteliquent, empowers cloud communications for service providers and enterprises over the largest and highest quality independent voice network in the country, with over 125 million numbers in service and carrying over 300 billion voice minutes annually. Sinch Voice began expanding its network globally in 2021 and expects to add 40 countries to its network by the end of 2022. Through their IP-based network and cloud communications platforms, Sinch Voice offers a variety of solutions for service providers and enterprises as they seek to evolve their communications to the cloud and improve their customer engagement.
You will undertake administrative company-wide and Chicago office tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little day-to-day supervision. You will be self-motivated, organized, and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to the friendly, professional corporate culture in our Chicago office.
Overview and responsibilities
You will be the face of the office at the front desk a minimum of four days a week, interfacing with clients, employees, and executives.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary – ordering team lunches, new hire security badges, organizing shared space
- Manage the ordering process for seven offices including snacks, coffee, and office supplies; working with office ambassadors outside of Chicago to oversee company needs
- Process and approve vendor invoices
- Stock supplies in the Chicago office
- Liaison between the Chicago office and it’s building management
- Occasional mailings and upkeep of postage machines
- At least two years of experience as an office administrator or office assistant.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities: friendly and engaging – you have to like people!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience and comfort with MS Office, especially Word and Excel
We have a friendly and relaxed culture. We offer great Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, including paid parental leave for new moms and dads, paid time away from work for volunteer activities, and generous PTO.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Associates or better.